Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Greeting Farm challenge

I just love The Greeting Farm! I think their stamps are just too cute. I love the cheeky line. I recently discovered their blog. Every week they have a new challenge and I decided to play along for the FFF challenge! This challenge was to use lace and pearl. I decided to use Birthday Anya with a little lace, a few pearls.....I used some holographic embossing powder on her cake icing, and paper pieced her dress. I kept it pretty simple and I like the way it turned out.....
Don't forget to stop by the blog and enter their challenges!
Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! I think of myself as crafty, but more in an "I can't make anything that looks this nice" kind of way.

    My mom loves making greeting cards. I'll have to point her your way for some ideas.

    Blog Comment Hop #3
    greeneyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. So fun and creative, bright and cheery.

    The wash board is awesome!

    Blog Comment Hop#3= Mrs Remington

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!! Great blog!! Hope you have a great summer and blessings to you!!:)
    -Liberty (libertylithium on swap-bot)
    (Follow Me #14)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! Love what you did here with that. I love the post below as well with the wash board very pretty. Course I like old looking stuff too so I probably would have left it myself but I love what you did.

    Follow me #14

    ~Pashanista Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the fun orange polka dots. :)

    ~ Patti (PVMcHugh on Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background that you used. You are very creative! :)

    - Mamieberry (Swap-bot, follow me #14)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love The Greeting Farm stamps!!! Love the story on your swap-bot profile.....I have always wanted to get married on Halloween! I even told my 26 yo that he should and I could make him a cake with Jack and Sally on it! LOL! He's thinking about it, his girlfriend even sent me ideas I could do, so maybe I will get the Halloween wedding after all, just not mine, lol! I loved looking at all your works of art...you and your husband are adorable together. Have a beautiful day! Hugs, Dawn Gallop stampmom9 Follow Me #14 on Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I just stumbled into the world of card challenges- They are so much fun!!
    ~davisbabe from Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete