Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A few more cards....how despicable!

Well I have been at it again and I used 2 of these cards to enter a challenge on Facebook. We needed to use our swap items to make something so I made a few cards....
This one was a beautiful colored image I was sent......
This one used a paper with raindrops and flowers perfect for spring!

And I bet you were wondering about my blog title? Well wonder no more, he is not from anything sent but too cute not to share!
A Minion
What a perfect birthday card!





3 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful! I'm sure whoever is going to receive any of these will be very happy! :)

    H2OBaby (Follow me #14 swap on Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with H20Baby, hope these cards go to a special friend or family member. They're beautiful, well except for the minion, which is adorable. :D

    greenafy on SB (Follow me 14)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl and parasol cards are adorable. The minion is so cute. Love all the cards.

    Swap-bot Follow me #14
    sammylouise40

    ReplyDelete